Maverick

Is my dog a Bichon Frise or Bichon Frise Poodle mix? Please look at his pictures and tell me what you think!

I don't want to spend the large amount of money to get a dog dna test, but I can't stop wondering if my dog is a Bichon Frise. I've been told he looks exactly like a Bichon Frise or could be a Bichon Frise Poodle mix. I've researched alot and he has many of the same characteristics that definitely add up. Please tell me what you think by looking at his pictures. Thanks!

Asked by Maverick on May 1st 2013 in Bichon Frise

Answers

He looks like a Bichon/Poodle mix.

Mr.Maxy

Does his tail carry over his back? If not he might be a Poochon. My friend has a poochon and looks very simular!

Mr.Maxy answered on 5/4/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

A "poochon" is NOT a breed!
He looks more like a mix to me, the head is not right for either a poodle OR a bichon and he appears pretty big for a bichon.
The beauty with a mix like him is that you can either have him groomed to look like a bichon OR a poodle, so enjoy!!!