Sonny

Is it worth buying "The Gold Package" from Andrew Lewis's "Dog Food Secrets"?

I know now that Andrew Lewis is misleading and dishonest about his claims on dog food. I also know that the products he's selling is NOT a scam. All of the books he's selling sound good at a good price plus I can get a refund and still keep the whole package and I even have a reason, his dishonesty.

I think it's worth buying. What do you think? I need good answer.

Asked by Sonny on Aug 16th 2009 Tagged books, web, dishonest, dogfood, dog, dogs, book, food, secrets, package, refund in Books

Best Answer

Patchs

I guess when it comes right down to it, its up to you ... You're the one that is spending the money!

Personally, I cant believe youd actually consider spend a penny with some you say you know is "misleading and dishonest" (your own words).

Am I missing something here?????

Patchs answered on Aug 16th.

Answers

The guy is a kook or a scamster. The sooner you forget all his ideas, the better.