Introducing new pets. Stopping potty problems in the house.

I have a 6 1/2 year male Siberian husky and two cats, 5 year old female and 2 year old male. We will be moving in with a roommate who has a 7 month old female lab. The dogs have already met and played and are getting along. My husky and cats also get along with each other and other animals. The problem is the lab is still having accidents in the house daily and also pees when she gets excited or scared, this means the house has smells all around it. The first time my husky was introduced to the house he had his first accident in two years which I blame mostly on marking his territory. I would like to stop the accidents all together and am worried that bringing new animals in will make it worse. Advise please?

Asked by Member 1029183 on Sep 1st 2013 in Behavior & Training

Answers

A black light and enzymatic cleaner like nature's miracle to find and clean up everything.