In your opinion, which product is better for flea control, Advantage or Frontline.

Asked by Member 1147960 on Jan 3rd 2013 Tagged fleacontrol in Pet Products

Answers

Dexter

Frontline

Dexter answered on 1/3/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Fyi, in some places Frontline has stopped working.

Charlie Brown Cocoa Puffs

neither. i would suggest triflexis

Charlie Brown Cocoa Puffs answered on 1/3/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Ikan

I work at petsmart, and over the last couple of years, people have not been very happy with frontline. It just seems like they have not kept up with the changing market and the fleas are getting used to it and it does not work as well anymore.

Ikan answered on 1/4/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Gypsy

Neither. I used to groom dogs and did flea baths on dogs who used all different types of flea control regularly and they still got fleas. I honestly think that all those products are just chemical garbage that just suck up your money and don't give results. There are natural flea and tick control recipes that you can look up online and make yourself that people swear by, I don't use any because luckily I live in an area where fleas aren't really an issue. But if I were to put my dog back on flea and tick control, it definitely would be homemade rather than any of the products available at the vet.

Gypsy answered on 1/17/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Liebchen

Organic and Natural Flea and Tick Control- you can buy them here: pamperedpawgifts.com

Fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, biting flies and their kind are a nuisance for everyone in the family, but especially for our more vulnerable animal companions. Cats and dogs can't protect themselves and they rely on us to keep them safe from insect parasites. Although pesticide sprays and squeeze-on products are one quick-fix solution, for most of us, the risks of using these toxic chemicals on and around our human and animal loved ones are just not worth it. Fortunately, there is a safe and effective alternative to keep those nasty insects at bay.

Toxic chemical pesticides have been known to cause immediate health crises in some dogs and cats, and perhaps worse, these chemicals can circulate and accumulate in our pets' bodies, doing unseen damage to vital organs that may go undetected for years.

Liebchen answered on 5/12/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer