Close X
Smokey Jane

I'm wanting to ask a question about the breed of my dog I've figured out how to put her picture in my profile butnothere

Asked by Smokey Jane on Feb 6th 2012 in Breeds A-B

It's ok, we can click on your name and it has a link that brings us to your dog's page. What is your question? I've never posted a question on here, but my dog's picture comes up when I choose the Author in the box below (it's asking for an Answer Author) as my dog's page name. Good luck!

Trigger answered on 2/6/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I read you wanted to find out what breed Smokey Jane is. You have her listed as Blueticked Coonhound and Treeing Walker Coonhound, I don't think she looks like either.

I'm including a link to German Shorthaired Pointers. They come in solid black or solid liver, black or liver ticked or ticked and patched. Jane looks like a black ticked and patched.
The website shows puppies in both colors. the second link shows adults in black ticked with a docked tail.

I don't think blue tick coonhound or hound at all. My best guess is English Pointer or German Shorthair Pointer because of the facial features, and liver coloring. Pointers cone in all variety of colors. Beautiful dog love the name too!

Scooter answered on 3/6/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer