Teddy

I'm not able to uplaod new videos to my page anymore and i can't figure out what the problem is

I'm not able to upload new videos to my page since last weekend.I start the step 1 and when it get to 100%, it freeze there, i never ever get to step 2 .I don't understand what's wrong because i'm used to doing it often.I did write HQ about it and they told me the "format" of the videos might be wrong but i know it's not, i use AVI and it's the first one on the list they give me that i have to use and all my videos that are already on my page are all AVI so the problem is not there at all. To be sure, i did try to load a video ,AVI too, from another computer and it still doesn't work.
Do any of you might have any idea of what is going on?

Asked by Teddy on Jan 14th 2010 Tagged video, upload, format in Video

Answers

Hi from Niki and Bear. We don't have t the answers however, we were wondering if you ever figured out the problem. We too have no videos to show, just a gray movie box that says videos are almost done and mom uploaded them last night! Can you get back to us on this?
Thanks!