I'm considering getting pet insurance for my dog( not the one in the pic) which company should I go with

what companies offer the best deals for the amount of coverage

Asked by Member 765019 on Nov 13th 2008 in Pet Insurance

Answers

Chip

I did so much research on this and ultimately went with PetPlan because they don't have benefit schedules to limit coverage and they also will cover on-going illnesses for the life of your pet instead of just through that policy year. I found for my dog that the best cost-benefit ratio was with 0% coinsurance but the highest deductible - $200.

Chip answered on 11/13/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 2 Report this answer

We did Go PetPlan like the previous poster. Seemed to have the best reviews, affordable and a straight 80% reimbursement after $200 deductible.

Zoey

I did alot of research and went with PurinaCare insurance and am very happy. It's peace of mind for me....

Zoey answered on 12/1/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer