Dantes

I'm a Lab Shih Tzu mix! What do you think I will look like when I grow up?

Sooo... What do you think I will look like?
I have a very Shih Tzu like body, but my coat is like a black lab's in color!
The top coat is about an inch and a half long and very wiry and coarse to the touch but the undercoat is very short and fluffy!I am 3 Months now! And the size of a Pomeranian, but a lot longer and a lot shorter!

THanks=D

Asked by Dantes on Aug 5th 2008 in Breeds

Answers

Daisy,  ADOPTED!!!!!

You look more like a schnauzer/shih tzu mix to me! Just because a dog is a certain color does not mean that he's that breed. You'll probably be a 50-75 pound dog when you reach full size but that's just a guess.

Daisy, ADOPTED!!!!! answered on 8/5/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I have a lab/shih tzu mix about the same age! Her name is Maggie and she looks like she could be Dantes sister! I'm sure you know by now how Dantes will look when he grows up. I thought I would drop you a note because I've never met another shih tzu/lab mix! I love my Maggie and I think she's quite amazing! I think this is a great breed! They are so unique, playful, and smart!