poopsie

I was told my puppy was a purebred pitbull but her long ears have me confused. What does she look like

Asked by poopsie on Oct 15th 2011 in Breeds N-R

Answers

She looks like a Cano Corso Mastiff to me. Whatever she is, she's adorable. :)

Buddy

Pitbulls can have ears like that. She looks like pure pitbull to me.

Buddy answered on 10/15/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

That's what their ears look like when they haven't been cropped. (The short ears look isn't the natural look.)

Adorable puppy! =)

Don't forget, her body and head are going to grow WAY more than her ears... all puppies have ears (and tails) that are way large for their puppy bodies.

Bella

Hard to tell in these photos but she looks like a pitt to me. The head is right, the color is right and the body is right. Many people have been leaving the pitts ears go natural and the come in varying lengths and shapes

Bella answered on 1/7/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer