I wanted to know if it is illegal to bring your dog over to someone elses house for them to dogsit (free) when they have

i bring my dog to my boyfriends he is constantly with me... we just got served a fine because he is there too "often"? they think he lives there when he goes everywhere i go unless i cant take him.
i wanted to know if it is legal for me to bring him back and forth when there is two registered dogs to the house as is. i dont like to leave my puppy (10 mo) home alone no supervision it is 10 min out of my way from work when my boyfriends is right around the corner its easy because i have to let all of them out anyways

Asked by Member 1131809 on Sep 21st 2012 Tagged legal, doglaws, sleepingover in Laws & Legislation

Answers

The laws differ from place to place. I would ask a lawyer. Sometimes they can give you advice for a small fee. Good Luck!