Angel Ebbie lou

I want to provide the satisfactory answer to my question I asked earlier about possible Blue Buffalo recall...

I want to provide Blue Buffalo's reps' answer to my question which has completely satisfied me now.

Kim of Blue Buffalo has stated there are absolutely no recalls of Blue Buffalo but they have gotten a few calls about bags of the Large Breed that were obviously contaminated with mold. No animals have been reported sick in relation to this - the calls came simply because of the appearance of the food as it was obviously moldy. In researching, preliminary indications are a particular shipment may have been exposed to moisture somewhere in transit and that mold grew within the bags. I wanted to clear this up so it didn't sound like there was something wrong at Blue Buffalo. Thanks to everyone for their input.

Asked by Angel Ebbie lou on Jun 17th 2010 in Pet Food Recalls

Answers

Thanks for sharing, though this is the first I've heard about it.. Most brands have recalls at one time or another, or so it seems. And not all are reported to the FDA. either, you hear about them through other means.
Just because a brand has been recalled at one time or another doesn't necessarily mean that it's to be avoided.

I also caution that sometimes companies will lie. Don't get me wrong, I think Blue Buffalo is a great food, but businesses to me are not to be trusted completely. Even if they belong to an honest person, their management can change overnight.

sometimes you might not here of any complaints because the companies don't want the public to know too much.
And thanks for letting us know if we can tell others about the recall they would be greatful.
I don't feed kibble but I have a club so I can tell others.
Hope your dog is not sick or has eaten any.
take care, Dieta