I realize that animal cruelty exists, and should be banned. Isn't this mag for dog lovers? Don't want to see evil here.

I view dogster to see what people with dogs have to say about dogs in general & specifically, not to read about atrocities. Could you at least have a section or some kind of warning so I don't have to read about the evils of mankind? I stopped reading your page when I saw the recent one. It assaulted my senses and made me feel horrified. I don't need images of this kind recurring in my thoughts. If there are petitions I could sign for tougher laws or a group that I could support who are trying to bring this justice about that makes sense to a dog lover. Cruelty to dogs is not what I want to read about on this site.

Asked by Member 1156956 on Feb 25th 2013 in The Dogster Website

Answers

Why post this here? There is a comment section after the articles. Dogsters are interested in all things dog..the good, the bad, & the ugly. Cruelty & abuse are an unfortunate part of that world. Don't read the articles, or do read them..become enraged! Do something with that rage!

Sticking your head in the sand does not make animal cruelty lessen at all!
Bringing ALL dog lovers attention to the problems is the only way to ever hope for any lessening of the problem.

Mika

I agree with the other posters....like it or not.....obviously not, it is a part of the dog/animal world, there is far to much of it and if you choose to not want to hear about it, then you choose to not be aware and fight for the cause, that's your choice, but most of us like being up to date on things and are willing to help any way possible.

Mika answered on 2/26/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer