Trixie

I need to have my dog put down and don't have the money for it, does any one know who may do it for free , she is in pai

my dog is 14 years old she is a rot/shepard mix, I got her from the human society and she is in pain she can hardly get up on the couch anymore and when she does the only way she can get off is she will put her front legs down then wait and the scoot the back ones off, she also has a tumer on her eye, it kills me to see her in pain we don't have the money to have her taken to a vet, I am on disability , this is killing me she is like my baby she has been having accidents in the house because in the middle of the night she has a hard time going down the 2 steps we keep a night light on for her but that doesn't even work any more
any help would be appreciated
thank you

Asked by Trixie on Oct 14th 2010 in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

Jazzy

The only thing i can tell you is to put her down if she is in pain. yes, its gonna be hard to let her go but its better than letting her suffer. I know the euthanasia is expensive. Ask your vet if you can do a payment plan or ask about care credit. Sorry to hear about trixie.

Jazzy answered on 10/15/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

My heart goes out to you! Many shelters/humane societies will do this if you surrender the dog to them. You need to sign her over, relinquishing owner rights. Good luck & positive thoughts.