I need Lab dalmation mix photos. Can anyone help

My landlord issued notice for me to get rid of 2 pitbull terriers or mixes of pit bull terriers. I explained that the pit bull that was only at my house for 2 days. Prior to the notice my landlord had no issues with my dog (Lab dalmation mix). I am concerned now because my landlord is stating that my dog is a pit bull and it is against their policy to have pit bulls. I have been training my lab dalmation mix for 2 years to alert my husband and I when my 12 year old special needs son gets up at night (he is very destructive when he gets up and has issues with hording, ADHD, and Bi-polar disorder) My dog is stated to be a therapy dog per the specific training she has been in. If anyone knows where i can find pictures of lab dalmation puppies, lab dalmation older dogs or if you have a picture of your lab dalmation that you could email me it would be greatly appreciated. (nellybeannell@yahoo.com)

Asked by Member 976940 on Mar 24th 2010 in Mixed Breeds

Answers

If your dog is a Pit Bull, but you said its not; here are some pictures of a Lab/Dalmatian mix.

media.kickstatic.com

garynuke.homestead.com

www.dailypuppy.com

www.dogbreedinfo.com

What might be easier (or in addition to the photos) is to have your vet write a letter stating that your dog's breeds are lab and dalmation. If that is what he's been ID'd as, that should be in your chart.

Every vet is different, but I know mine would help me out with a situation like this, so maybe try asking.

That way, you have something "official" that states his breed and with the photos, too, you might be more convincing to him.

I would also think you could google dalmation/lab mixes and send him links to the pictures.