I know JRT's lose a lot of hair, cannot sit anywhere in the house without our clothes getting full of hair, what remedy?

Asked by Member 1136024 on Oct 16th 2012 in Homemade Food

Answers

Most dogs shed a lot. I found, if I give my dogs baths every 2 weeks, and brush them thoroughly every week, it really keeps the hair down.

Frequent brushing...you would be surprised at how much less hair you find around the house.

Tiara

I agree with the brushing the dog more often. But you also may want to look into feeding the dog a bit better quality of food. This may help by making the skin and coat stronger and in turn you would have less hair loss. I know the Nutro foods promise better skin and coat for your dog. It may be worth looking into.

Tiara answered on 10/19/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Frequent brushing and a good diet.