Ares

I just added an adoptable dog to my dogster page for my dog rescue.How do people find him as an adoptable pet?

I created an account for my rescue to promote and network our adoptable dogs. How do people search and find these dogs? I see everything is powered by Petfinder so will my dogs not show up unless they are on there?

Asked by Ares on Oct 6th 2012 Tagged adoption, rescue, search in Adoption & Rescue

Answers

Ares is a stunning dog <3
A couple of tips for you: add some more of your adoptable dogs to your page under the "add a dog" or "my family" tabs. Then post this question on the main page of forums. Rescue & Adoption Forum.
You will get greater exposure & some of our regular dogster rescuers can help you navigate the new system.
You can always contact HQ directly & they will tell you exactly how it works. Scroll to the bottom of the page & click on the "contact" tab.
Gook luck :)