Buster

I heard that my diary was featured as Diary entry of the day on Sept. 7, 2009. I missed it, how do I see it? Archives??

I didnt realize that I was Diary of the day until a friend congratulated me after the fact. I dont know how I missed it. It made me sad because I have been on dogster for over a year and have been waiting for something special like that. Is there any way I can still see what it said about my diary entry? Is there an archive? Thank you. Please pawmail me if you know the answer. Buster

Asked by Buster on Sep 11th 2009 Tagged diaryofthedaydiary, entry, archives in Diaries

Best Answer

Deogie was chosen for diary entry of the day as well and HQ sent me a email to inform me of this.
It doesn't say anything about your diary entry, HQ makes no comment, it just allows people to view your diary immediately.
Congrats to you.

♥ DEOGIE ♥ answered on Sep 11th.

Answers

Jet

Well, sorry. You can't.

I'm sorry you missed such a special day, but those days usually come again at one point.

Lots of Licks,

Jet

Jet answered on 9/11/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer