I have two papions and they are shedding all the time, what can I do to stop it? I changed there diet, hoping that would

I have taken them to a vet and they said nothing was wroung with them. I can understand if one would do it but both does it

Asked by Member 983392 on Apr 24th 2010 in Papillon (and Phalene)

Answers

If you brush them every day and bath them every 2 weeks, the shedding will will be less. You can't stop it completely, It the nature of having a dog.

Daisy

Odd I have two papillons and they have never been big shedders. I wonder what you have tried to switch them to food wise? All dogs are different but when eating purina or royal canine they never really shed much so not sure if food would be a problem or not low quality to high quality shedding was the same with mine. I brush and comb once a week. Brush more sometimes when they are outside for a while (depends on what they get into). I bath using earth bath products once every other week. I used to bath every week and am hoping to get back on that routine again hopefully time will allow. :S

Daisy answered on 4/24/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer