I have recently moved into a much bigger house with my two toy poodles and they have started pooing upstairs!! We have l

I have recently moved into a much bigger house with my two toy poodles and they have started pooing upstairs!! We have lived here for two months an they have been doing this for two weeks. They have their own room which they are in a few hours in the morning while we work. They poo on the top two floors ( where we spend most of our time) . They won't poo in their room or on a walk, they seem to hold it in until they get upstairs!! They have access to garden all day and have plenty of walks. Also my sister has moved in with us and she is heavily pregnant, two weeks left. Could this be a reason why they are doing this? Please help, I need to stop this!!!!

Asked by Member 1083993 on Jan 12th 2012 in House Soiling