I have my new puppy...and we just put a dog run in the back yard..i never left her alone before now this is going to be

Now my brother had her for a little bit and her left her alone with his dog but when i tried to leave her alone for ten minutes she just kept crying. Is she going to be okay when I leave her on her dog run when i go to work? I am nervous.

Asked by Member 1107174 on Apr 22nd 2012 Tagged jackabeepuppy in Housebreaking

Answers

Not recommended to leave a puppy unsupervised unless they are in a crate until they are at least 5-6 months old. Must be supervised at all times. Think of them like a baby.

ANOOKs page w/ lil' sister MEI

i would have to agree, if you leave the puppy on a dog run all day there is always a possibility that she may hurt herself trying to get loose. they are much like babies. (what breed is she?) a create is safer or if you build her a kennel. they have some good sized ones at home depot. good luck, Cin

ANOOKs page w/ lil' sister MEI answered on 4/22/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer