I have been feeding my mini (slightly over-weight) dachshund Nutro weight management for about 2 years. Now I just read

Asked by Member 1158952 on Mar 15th 2013 in Food & Nutrition

Answers

I'm not sure what you read because it was cut off, but that's a great food. Feed the amount based on the dog's ideal weight, not actual weight. If you don't know what that is, your vet can tell you. Since your dog is a small breed, the correct formula is small breed weight management (hot pink bag) with a pug on it. If you are feeding the tan bag already, that's fine too. There are columns regarding amounts to feed based on how active your dog is that are on the bag, as well as amounts for weight loss or control, if your dog has reached his desired weight. ^_^