I have a two month old shiba inu, what are the regular weights for this age and as they grow?

the puppy is a boy and he is still less than three pounds...is this an okay weight? How much have your shibas weighed at this age?

Asked by Member 1039318 on Jul 1st 2011 Tagged puppy, weight, months, baby, pounds, growth, male, shibainu in Shiba Inu

Answers

Gia

I have never owned one of these before, but it sounds under weight, my chihuahua puppy weighed that much as a puppy. I think they're supposed to be 20-30 lbs full grown.

Gia answered on 7/1/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Ryu

I have a Shiba Inu male that is almost 6 months old. He was said (from the breeder) to be on the smaller side. He is around 15-16lbs right now and we do not think he is going to get much bigger. I have read on other sites some dogs are closer to 20lbs at this age, but I guess it is different with every dog! It seems like your puppy was really really small. Any updates?

Ryu answered on 12/9/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer