I have a rescue BLACK mini poodle. Love'm..want to take photos but his face doesn't show up? Any suggestions?

How to take good photos of black dogs??

Asked by Member 1185861 on Aug 16th 2013 in The Dogster Website

Answers

Orion is black and we have the same problem. Try using a flash or taking the photo in extra sunlight. Many camera phones don't work very well with this task. ^_^

Beauty and Nala

LOL!!! I have the same problem taking my beauty boys picture. I use the flash turn all the lights in the room, and worse case scenario use photo editing to lighten it.

Beauty and Nala answered on 11/26/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Bubba aka bubbles

Put a sheet or something light colored behind him...he should show up then...good luck keeping him still!

Bubba aka bubbles answered on 11/29/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer