i have a razor edge bully pit i bought him from a friend who lost his papers and the breeder lives somewhere in californ

i dont know the name of the breeder and my friend lost his number how do i get his registration or get him new ones

Asked by Member 1000456 on Aug 13th 2010 in Answers
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend


  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!



By looking at this, i think that razors edge may be the kennel name. Maybe you can try to do a search for that and go from there.

Dunkin answered on 8/13/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 2 Report this answer


If you didn't get the papers with the dog most likely you won't be able to register him.
Razor edge lines can be pretty good lines, so I think he might have lied about the lines or he really forgot to give them to you.Hopefully you can track down this person so he does not use the papers to sell a different dog that is not suppose to have the papers. I kind of like the idea that my dog has a tattoo and the tat is on her papers. Nobody can ever use her papers unless they actually forged the tat. But, anyhow I hope you can stop this guy soon so you can get the paperwork that rightfully belongs to your dog.
can you ask the police if they have an address for him tell them you have an emergency family issue to get ahold of him or something.

Dieta answered on 8/13/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer


Pie answered on 8/13/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer