I have a pomaranian puppy

And I found him at the animal shelter...they gave him his parvo shot and he's 6-7 months old and when i brought him home he was very passive and didnt move or anything just feel asleep there and then when it was time for bed he started to puke and i though it was just cuz the food....maybe he wasnt use to the food i fed him....then the next day he would drink some water then puke it back up and every time he eats and drinks he g ets sick and im worried and he has a vet's appointment but thast a good bit away and i want to no if i should just go ahead and go or if its not that bad just normal for a small breed to react that way to a shot

Asked by Member 939980 on Jan 21st 2010 Tagged pomaranian, parvo, shots, food, water, puke in Vaccinations

Answers

I would keep your vet appt. If he gets worse before the appt., then I would take him sooner.He really shouldn't be sick. Sometimes they get a little under the weather, but not exactly sick. It's good idea to take a new puppy to the vet sometime in the first week to be checked out. If he isn't better by tomorrow, then I would call the vet and take him in tomorrow. Good Luck!