I have a male mini pin he is 3 yrs. old fixed up to date on shots I can no longer keep him do to my health probles. and

Asked by Member 1001871 on Aug 25th 2010 in Shelters & Rescue
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend


  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!



Contact the pure breed rescue group in your state or area. Look it up online.

They will place him in foster care until a permanant adoptive home is found. A young healthy dog should be easy to place.

Sorry to hear of your trouble, but I am so glad you are a kind enough person to place your pets needs for care over your want to keep him. I hope you get better.
doG bless....

Pepper answered on 8/25/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer