I have a German Shepard about age 7. We think she has breast cancer.She has a tumor in her mammary glands.What do we do?

Asked by Member 1075519 on Dec 6th 2011 Tagged cancer, tumors, germanshepards in Cancer

Answers

I would have a vet check her out. Maybe its not cancer. I've had several tumors removed from Jax and none of them were cancerous. Good Luck!

Ahh, if you thought YOU had breast cancer what would YOU do??? Ask for help on the internet?? I think not!
This, IMO, in the same thing! Your pet is certainly NOT going to get any better without a veterinarian exam and treatment.
No one here in internet land is going to magically cure your dog and, tumors of any type, especially in mammary tissue, cannot be diagnosed nor cured without being seen by a veterinarian for testing.
Get her to your vet for an exam!