I have a dog who is very smart, shes a little over a year old but she is a little different. She reminds me of a tweeker

Mentally challenged dog? Autistic (always had to carry something in her mouth) like its her comfort zone.

Asked by Member 1137943 on Oct 28th 2012 in Other Behavior & Training

Answers

MoonShadow

hiya! i had a dog like that too! her name was Hattie and was MoonShadows mother. she was as smart as a whip, always figuring things out before i could and climbing the yards chainlink fence like a cat to get out... she also carried a tennisball around with her constantly! she even slept with that silly thing in her mouth! i dont think that it is a mental issue as much as it is her showing that she is always ready to play and be happy. Hattie alwayse loved to play and would wear me and my mother into the ground with exhaustion with her antics.

MoonShadow answered on 10/28/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Dogs do not get autism! And unless you're feeding him crystal meth he is not a tweaker. Sounds like a normal dog to me.

Charlie Brown Cocoa Puffs

sounds like a normal dog with a high play drive. take her to the park and play

Charlie Brown Cocoa Puffs answered on 11/22/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer