Abullgail

I have a BIG English Bulldog I can no longer keep.. I have two and my building owner said one ! She just turned 4

Abullgail is a 4 year old Beautiful English Bulldog I can no longer have two dogs where I live in Denver, Colorado! She has been spayed and had her throat surgery and is needing a good home. She is a BIG girl 80 Lbs and full of gumption she has a great face I bought her from a breeder in Maryland. Anyone know of someone looking for a goofy girl. Not good around babies she is so big and when they squeal it gets her super excited..

Asked by Abullgail on Feb 25th 2014 in Adoption & Rescue

Answers

I would call Bull Dog Rescue, to ensure she gets a a good home. You never know who the people are on the internet. Please call a Bull Dog rescue. Good Luck!

Pineapple Smushface

This is not an adoption site, but DO contact the AKC and find an English breed rescue group in your area (or the closest- they will send someone). For a purebred girl like yours, they will have a volunteer come and get the dog from you and place her in a foster home, or they may already have a waiting list. P.S.-- If I were you, I would move to keep her... ^_^

Pineapple Smushface answered on 2/26/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

SNEAKERS

I find it very unusual that the limit is one. Usually the maximum is two. I would ask the Owner for a copy of the "rules" which you originally agreed to. If there were none, then you don't have to give up your dog.

SNEAKERS answered on 2/27/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

If you can find a family or a close friend who can adopt your dog, then that would be better and you can just visit her anytime.