I have a 8mos GS/BC that has been diagnosed with severe hip dysplasia. Looking for a specialist in the Lexington KY

Asked by Member 1139705 on Nov 8th 2012 in Arthritis
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend


  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!



Your vet should be able to suggest one. Otherwise, I would try the internet. You can check them out by going to the site to see of they've had any complaints. Good Luck!

Koby answered on 11/8/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer