I have a 7 week old Great Dane puppy with a weird lump on the top part of his penis (one side only) it's reddish pink.

Should I take him to the vet ASAP or would it be fine to wait until Monday as that's when my usual dr is open. I noticed it last night and have looked up stuff online but can't seem to find anything. What should I do to fix it and what is it called? Thank you! I have photos but I'm not sure how to post them on here. I can email a photo.

Asked by Tucker on Nov 9th 2013 in Health & Wellness
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend


  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!




Romeo answered on 12/7/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer