I have a 6 year old red/ white sibe who just won't fill out, he has a very picky and sensitive stomach!! Will only eat p

Asked by Member 1162394 on Apr 1st 2013 Tagged tooskinnyhusky in Other Food & Nutrition

Answers

Koby

I'm assuming you've had him to the vet. Have you tried different kinds of food? Maybe he just doesn't like what your feeding? Have you tried mixing people food in with the dog food? I do that with Koby, because he doesn't like dog food. Good Luck!

Koby answered on 4/1/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Look into feeding Acana. cana is a great food to feed, learn more about feeding Acana at www.acana.com

Acana has a selection of grain free dog foods. Acana is one of the best dog foods that you can feed a dog. There's many different formulas of Acana to choose from which makes it easy to choose the perfect one to feed to your dog.