I have a 5 month old boxer pup. We work during the day and she is home alone (outside). I worry that she is bored and lo

Asked by Member 1150779 on Jan 19th 2013 in Puppies

Answers

I wouldn't leave a puppy outside home alone. Too many things can happen to them while their a puppy. Can you crate her in the house while your at work? Once she's an adult she can go outside. Just give her lots of things to do like toys and fill a Kong with peanut butter. Good Luck with her.

I agree, someone could easily steal your pup if they figure out your schedule and know your gone, i kept my pit pup in the crate with the puppy kong toy filled with treats to preoccupy him, and crate training is great way to potty train and give your pup a bed and home of its own to go and escape if need be, and i advise in investing in a large enough cage so they will fit full grown, it gives them room to play when they are little and a bed when they geg full grown