i have a 11month old male german shepard he is vomiting and got diarrhia with blood and fluid in the stool what is wrong

could my dog possibly have parvo

Asked by Member 934094 on Dec 30th 2009 in Worms & Parasites

Answers

Rocky

Could be countless reasons. This is an obvious case where you need to have a vet check. Blood work, et. Could be nothing more than he ate something he shouldn't have but at 11 months I would have him checked. I assume you have all shots up to date?

Rocky answered on 12/30/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

the best thing to do is rush the dog to the vets immediately.
they can do a blood test to determine if it is parvo or possibly just a severe parasite infestation.
Either way don't hesitate to get the dog into a vet to get medical help.
good luck i hope he gets better soon

take the pup to the vet immediately. it could be serious, or as another said, just something he shouldn't have eaten. you will not know unless he sees the vet. i do hope that your pup is up to date on his shots. good luck

Jet

Go to your vet ASAP!

Jet answered on 12/30/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer