I found a dog Brady that I want to adopt from another state - north Carolina. However, I can't make that trip to get hi

Can you help?

Asked by Member 1159428 on Mar 19th 2013 in Shelters & Rescue

Answers

You should post this on the main Community Forums, in the Railroad/transport forum. Give the pickup & dropoff points & the dates of travel. Break the trip into managable legs. .. 2-3 hours max. If people can help they will respond. Good luck & thanks for rescuing!

Charlie

If the rescue/shelter will approve your application and your only problem is getting the dog home I would suggest you look into pet transport companies. I know this one works in the North Carolina area and drives dogs everywhere in the country. Check them out. They are especially good with rescue organizations.

www.facebook.com

Charlie answered on 3/20/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer