I dont know if i should put snowflake down because she keeps throwing up and losing weight should i?

i dont want to let snowflake go , but i dont know if i can let her suffer for her not eating food and taking her pills.. i try putting the pills down her throat and she throws it back up!!..should i ???

Asked by Member 1000320 on Aug 21st 2010 in News & Events

Answers

Meryl Lake

Are you talking about endling Snowflake's life?

Ask Snowflake, although you may say "I am no Dr Doolittle, I can't talk to them". In my opinion this is untrue. We all communicate with our animals a lot more than we know. They put their throughts to our minds, as we do with our throughts and words to them. All it takes is some quiet and stillness.

Take a pen & a paper, sit quietly with him. Take deep breathing to relax your body. Shut your eyes and have the intention or say a short prayer to be connected with his mind and heart. Say silently what you would like to say something like, “I can see that your body is losing strength and having a hard time ... Could you tell me, in some way, whether you would like assistance with this process? Are you ready to go?” After you say what is in your heart, you must sit still and keep your mind and heart open. Feel a band of light going from your pet’s heart to your own.

Brough to you my:
Miniwan Pet Pharmacy
www.miniwan-online.com

Meryl Lake answered on 8/21/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Belle

I know this is hard on you. I've been in the same place more than once. Have you tired putting Snowflakes pills in a piece of hotdog? When my dogs need medican it'll work for a few times, then sometime the dogs spit the pill out. Its up to you. Snowflake is old, and she had a wonderful life.

It makes me sad, to think about this. But we all have our time to go. And I beleive that it's Snowflakes time to go. I'm very sorry. Please message me. :)

Take care, and I'll be thinking of Snowflake.

Belle answered on 8/21/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Brutus

Its completely up to you, but I think Snowflake should get another chance. Put the pill in a piece of cheese and let her swallow it on her own. Try your best to encourage eating, but if she doesn't eat for over 48 hours, she needs to see the vet as soon as possible. The vet can help you make the decision of putting her down or not. Snowflake is 17 years old, and although its sad and hard to think about, she may be passing on.

Just know that most dogs don't live past 15. 17 years is awesome. You took great care of her and you kept her alive for all of those years.

I am not saying that Snowflake will pass away soon, or you'll have to put her down. She doesn't seem that bad, actually. Maybe once she starts taking the pills she'll feel better and begin to eat on a regular basis.

Please paw mail me if you'd like. I'd be glad to give you advice or just talk. I know this is difficult for you a Snowflake, but don't give up on her. You need to let her live if she can. Good luck.

Brutus answered on 8/21/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 2 Report this answer

Pippin-CGC-RIP Sweet Boy

What is wrong with her?...What does the vet say?

Pippin-CGC-RIP Sweet Boy answered on 8/21/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer