I can no longer take care of my 2 black labs. Can you take them?

Asked by Member 1094708 on Feb 24th 2012 in Shelters & Rescue

Answers

I would call a rescue in your area. You can google it. Don't advertise on the internet or the paper, you don't know where they will end up. Good Luck!

Dogster is a website, not a shelter- they don't take dogs. And we're not employees or admins anyway, just site users like you.

Better to find someone in your own community (friend, relative, a shelter or rescue) to take your pups. You can advertise them on Craigslist or Ebay Local Classifieds, but if you do that, be careful who you give them to- thoroughly check out potential adopters, and don't deal with anyone you can't meet in person and see where they live. Good luck!

Carter

I would advise a rescue or a no kill shelter. Like the other comment said careful with craigslist there are people that will try to scam you.

Carter answered on 4/18/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer