i am sooooo devastated my dog is going to b ethunis put to death 3 of july tuesday because of a lie the animal shelter $

$$$$$ five hundred nd forty for me to get him and keep him alive because a neighbor lied i am soooo sick i have cried for 2 weeks i cant afford this but i am sooo depressed i dont no who to talk to i have tried everything because of ordiances they said thats how it is i thought animanl shelters were for animal rights i am just depressed so sad i cry everyday and night i have his mom and dad but he is my baby SUNSHINE is his name i just want to calapse i feel like its my child if anyone knows wyt i could do pls HELP

Asked by Member 1118251 on Jun 29th 2012 in News & Events

Answers

Roy

I've read both your posts and you're not giving a lot of information. It actually seems the neighbor knew about the ordinance and you didn't. No reason to lay fault, the important thing now is getting your baby back home.
Is it possible for you to contact an organization to see if they can help you with funds? Can you take an advance on a credit card, belong to a credit union?
I hope you get him home.

Roy answered on 6/30/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Sparky

First of all, I am sorry. And next you should contact the town or someone of importance, this doesn't seem fair.

Sparky answered on 6/30/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Maybe you can contact family members for $, but you should speak to an official, this doesn't seem fair. I am so sorry.