I am not able to find the breed of my dog. How to find it ? I think my dog's breed is something new. Should I submit som

Asked by Member 980872 on Apr 11th 2010 in DogsterPlus

Answers

♥Molly♥

your question got cut off. but i think can answer it- take pictures of your dog, create a dogster account, then create a profile for your dog and then submit your question again with your dog as the author.

dogster is free to use, unless you want the extra futures you get with dogster PLUS, like your able to upload more pictures and post in different forums along with a couple other things.

oh and please take different photo angles of your dog, one close up of his face, standing up side view, sitting side view, sitting down faceing you, that just helps us identify your dogs breeds. although remember we are not always 100% accurate.

thanks and good luck!!

♥Molly♥ answered on 4/11/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Seth

There really has not been a new breed of dog for a long time. I know alot of people are combining pure breed dogs and calling it something fancy just to get a big price for the puppy. More then likely it is just a mixed breed dog. I am not trying to sound mean here. But to develope a new breed of dog would take many , many years and very careful breeding before they would even be considered a new breed. The first post was very good about posting a pic and let people guess what it may be mixed with. Or you can just enjoy your dog and love them and not care what they are. Whatever you decide i wish the best for both of you.

Seth answered on 4/11/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer