Hygroma!! HELP, Vets advice inst working!!

A few months ago wrinkles developed a open sore on his left elbow, he managed to rip off the tough skin. I've tried EVERYTHING to heal it. I'm in dire need of advice and assistance and I'm ashamed to say the sore has grown to an unhealthy level. WHAT SHOULD I DO? the vet said it was a hygroma. we have followed the vets instructions to the T, but nothing is working. Hes a large wrinkly blood hound with a nose for trouble.

Asked by Member 1177261 on Jun 27th 2013 Tagged sore in Skin Problems

Answers

Pineapple Smushface

If it was your mom, you would get a 2nd opinion, so in this case I would suggest the same thing for your dog. Talk to friends who have a vet they really like and go there from the referral. Medical opinions can differ depending on who is giving them, and a new set of suggestions could end up helping your dog... so why not try? ^_^

Pineapple Smushface answered on 2/5/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer