How will I know what my pugapoo will look like when shes grown ahead of time?

She is 10 weeks old and she is light brown with black ears and face. The tip of her tail is black and she has medium lenth hair. Will she be fluffy?????She is also very little.Also how big will she get?

Asked by Member 640035 on Jun 2nd 2008 Tagged teething, bathing in Pugapoo

Best Answer

Gio

A problem with "designer breeds", like Pug x Poodle crosses, is that you don't know what you are going to get as far as temperament or physical characteristics are concerned. Since the Pug and the Poodle are so very different breeds, it is possible to get characteristics from either one. Could have the laid back style of a Pug, or the high energy worker of a Poodle. Curly coat of the Poodle or smooth coat of the Pug. That is a risk you take when purchasing a designer dog.

Gio answered on Jun 2nd.

Answers

with a mutt or mix breed such as your pugapoo it is going to be hard to tell, you will just have to wait and see. That's just the risk you take with a mix as I myself have learned.

Especially since she is a mixed breed (a "Pugapoo" is part Pug and part Poodle) it is impossible to tell.
With purebred dogs,you have a better idea what they will look like as adults is much more predictable than it is in mixed breeds. However, even a purebred dog will not always look the way it is expected to.