Kasey

How much would you pay someone to let your dog out

There are two days out of the week our schedule just got very hectic (I'm a Junior in college and my husband helps lead worship at church so he gets home late on those nights). Our dogs (2) are left confided to a room with bones/toys/etc. but one of our friends offered to take them out to go potty on those days once a day. How much would you pay someone to do this? Her commute is about 10-15 minutes.

Asked by Kasey on Aug 21st 2012 in Exercise

Best Answer

The cost would depend on where you live. I would call some pet sitters in your region and find out what they charge per hour. Good luck with her. She's very cute! I once paid a friend to take my 3 dogs out for me $25.00 for one day when I was going to be home very late. But, I live in a place with a fairly high cost of living compared to the rest of the country.

Kali answered on Aug 22nd.

There Are No Other Answers