Annie

How much should I sell my Shih Tzu puppies for?

My 3 year old Shih Tzu just had puppies this morning and I was wondering how much I should sell them for.

Asked by Annie on Aug 3rd 2010 in Puppies

Answers

Belle

Wow. already thinking about selling them, and they were just born. mhmm. AKC REGISTERED- Females: $350 Males: $300CKC REGISTERED- Females: $300 Males: $250NOT REGISTERED- Females: $100-250 Males: $100-225.

Belle answered on 8/3/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

It is totally dependent on what you are offering... are these purebred dogs and have the parents been evaluated and certified as breeding quality and had their health certifications such as eyes, knees, spines, etc, done??? Are you offering a guarantee against hereditary birth defects and other health issues??? Will you be performing puppy aptitude testing and matching them to their potential new owners??? Or, is this a case of two dogs having puppies just to create more puppies??? If it's the latter, good luck... you may end up giving them all away, if you're lucky. If this was a well planned breeding done for a purpose other than just having puppies you needn't worry as in that case, you would have great new homes already reserved for your babies.