how much money for a vet checkup????

i want to get my dog specky a vet checkup how much does it cost???? and also i want to get him groomed how many times a month should i get him groomed and his teeth are really really really bad how do i fix them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asked by Member 824516 on Apr 17th 2009 Tagged howmuchforavetcheckup in Other Health & Wellness

Best Answer

Lola Penelope

Depending on what vet's cost is how much you'll pay. Where I live the office visits cost between $25 and $47 and this includes physical check-up. Since Specky is new to you and he is an older pup I would suggest having the vet do blood work too, which will add between $60 and $100 to the bill. The vet will also look at his teeth and tell you what should be done.
As for grooming unless he has some skin problems a bath and brush with nail trimming and ear cleaning should be done about once a month. It's not necessary to have it done more often than this, unless he likes to roll around in mud BOL. I'm glad Specky got a new home with you, sad he got traded for new furniture:(

Lola Penelope answered on Apr 17th.

Answers

Okay I have to be honest...you have 9 dogs in your family, most of them seem to have problems by all your guestions you have asked and you have NO idea how much a vet checkup costs. ??????

Wow- you have nine dogs and you have no idea how much a vet check-up costs? That suggests that you have NEVER taken any one of your dogs to the vet... wow... that's healthy... *scratches head*