Konrad

how much food should I feed my 8 week old pitbull?

Asked by Konrad on Mar 4th 2008 in Pet Food

Answers

The food should have some sort of guideline on it. I feed our little ones Innova and it does. I would use the bag as a guide and if you notice he doesn't eat it all don't feed as much or if he seems to be hungry feed him a little more. You will learn over a little time what your dog needs to satisfy them.

I feed Mia Wellness and it has a chart saying to feed her between 3/4 to 1 1/3 cups a day. I used this as a guide and have found that 1/3 of a cup three times a day is enough for her, so she gets 1 cup a day in all. You would increase it as the pups grows or if you feel the pup is not getting enough.

I sent you a pup request and you are just to cute.
Love Mia

Dagwood

Dogs are individuals, just like people, and they don't all need the same amount of food. Maybe there is something more specific here dogtime.com

Dagwood answered on 3/7/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Sassie

well i feed my animals till they dont eat no more and there all healthy and actully not fat lol so yea

Theresa....:)

Sassie answered on 3/8/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer