how much are the 7 in 1 shots at one of the feed stores in dothan?

Asked by Member 912827 on Nov 8th 2009 in Vaccinations

Answers

you can buy them online or from the vet too, I don't trust the feedstore ones, I'm always afraid someone took them out, carried them around, put them on another shelf and then a clerk put them back. Ours in the feedstore are just refrigerated, not under lock and key. Our vet charges about the same amount as the feedstore and I know the ones I buy from him have been refrigerated. Online, find a vet supply near you and have them put an icepack in. Order on a Monday. Last week I phoned one about 80 miles away on Monday A.M. and for a $6.50 shipping I had my order Tuesday afternoon, UPS. If you order, be sure they can ship you syringes, some states have regulations against it.