Bailey

How Long Does It Take For Fur To Grow Back?

Bailey's fur isn't exactly long but it's not too short either. I'd say about medium length, and she kinda has an undercoat. She was shaved ALOT when we got her spayed 2 weeks ago. We were a little upset because it was super noticeable and she was shaved very far up.

Anyway, like I said, it's been 2 weeks and she has a little more than "peach fuzz". Roughly how long will it take to grow back completely?

Thanks!!

Asked by Bailey on May 10th 2011 in Grooming

Best Answer

Shadow

Hi there! We have a siberain husky and he has fairly long fur... We had him neutered back in February, he also had a very ugly shave job :p
I would say it took close to 1.5 to 2 months maybe a bit more for it to grow back completely. Our youngest pup, Kiska (short to medium haired), was spayed at the beginning of April and she still only has a little more than the "peach fuzz".

Shadow answered on May 10th.

Answers

Ellie

Yes, when we got Ellie spayed it took a WHILE for the fur to completely back, maybe 2 months. You just have to wait it out...

Ellie answered on 5/10/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer