how long does a bulldogs heat last, its been 15days

i keep getting stupid answers like u shouldnt be breeding??? how said anything about breeding its a question???

Asked by Member 838457 on May 21st 2009 in Bulldog

Answers

Lola Penelope

google it... IDK the answer, but googling is easy and quick. I just google poisonous plants for dogs and got answers,. Since I've always spayed my pets before their first heat I've never needed to know, but I know it's loooooong.

Lola Penelope answered on 5/21/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

I answered your other question...It would not have been hard to find out without coming here to ask!...No one said anything about breeding but you DID post your question under "puppies" & asked after day 15 can your dog still get pregnant...That would be a little odd to do if that was not your intent.

Sorry - some of the owners on here are NOT very nice at all...
The bleeding and heat can last up to 27 day..
Mostly 21 days ( and this will happen every 6 months or so)

BEST wishes -- sorry you were treated so poorly by some of the members.
Marie and Miss Priss

Approximately 3 weeks.

Just because some members add things to their answers does not make them stupid. If someone suspects something, they are going to mention it just in case, in an attempt to educate you to keep you from doing something that can harm your dog. Myself included. Some do appear to assume, however.
I looked back to your other question, and none of the answers were rude. Oh well, can't make everyone happy.
cookiemiller.tripod.com

Watson, In loving memory

I think it last 3 weeks but I'm not sure, try calling your vet.

I looked at your other question and the only reason why people could assume you where thinking on breeding was because you put it under the "Puppies" section and the way the question was worded sounded like you wanted to breed her. Even if that wasn't your intent some dog owners are touchy about the subject because they've seen the effects of irresponsible breeders. The people who answered your question where just trying to educate.

Watson, In loving memory answered on 5/22/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer