How do you get hot dogs to float. Want to bob for hot dogs at my pups party

Want to let my pups "bob" for hot dogs at our halloween party and can't get them to float. Tried cooking them...it worked until they cooled off, then straight to the bottom.

Asked by Member 1064753 on Oct 19th 2011 in Books & Entertainment

Answers

Sanka- I'll Miss You

Have you tried pumping them with air?

Really just a shot in the dark. I have no idea if that's even possible. Had someone show me how to make worms float to catch certain kinds of fish, and they would stick a syringe in them and pump them up. lol

Sanka- I'll Miss You answered on 10/19/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Most dog biscuits will float... how about using those. OR, cut pieces of String Cheese, I think those will float, too. Or, use both!!!

Bubba

Boiled hot dogs float in the kettle, so they might float in the pool. Just a suggestion

Bubba answered on 10/21/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer