How do you get dog diary of the day?

I want to get dog diary of the day but I don't now if I have to enter in a contest or something. Umm.... I read that they pick you randomly or you have to get support it's some of both. I try to get support but one of my friends said it can ruin my chances of winning. I know they aren't lying but is that the rule now? Please answer my question.

Asked by Member 650185 on Sep 9th 2008 Tagged diaries in Diaries

Answers

Murphy

It can ruin your chances of winning. Diary of the day is completely random when chosen but continue to write in your diary and maybe one day they will pick you!

Murphy answered on 9/9/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I do not think it's random. Most, if not all of the winners, seem to have a reason for winning other than just being a random pick.
Not to brag, but I won DiaryOTD in December and have gotten four diary picks (listed on the dairy page rather than the home page) since.
Just keep your diary updated and put anything you consider interesting into it. Best of luck!